The World Travel Awards (WTA), known internationally as the “Oscar of Tourism” and which recognizes excellence in the sectors of the travel and tourism industry worldwide, celebrates its 28th edition and Panama has been nominated in 40 categories .
Among the categories in which Panama stands out we have:
• Main Destination of the Region
• Leading Destination for Business Travel
• Destination of Playa Líder in the Central American region (Bastimentos Marine Park)
• Leading Island Destination of Mexico and Central America (Isla Coiba)
• Leader Nature Reserve (Barro Colorado Island)
These nominations position us as a competitive destination, which has the required quality in the tourist services to offer, both for conducting business, events, vacations and new experiences.
To vote, you just need to register on the website: https://www.worldtravelawards.com/register and follow the instructions.