The Panama Maritime Authority (AMP), through the Segumar International Technical Office in Miami, Florida, granted the annual safety inspection (ASI) certification to eleven Panamanian-flagged vessels operated by Carnival Cruise Line (CCL).
The inspection plan was carried out between October 26, 2020 and April 1, 2021 through a ratified agreement between Carnival Cruise Line (CCL) and the Panama Maritime Authority (AMP).
Annual Safety Inspections (ASI) were performed using the following remote inspection techniques:
• Remote connection platforms (Microsoft TEAMS)
• Video-conference / remote-meetings.
• Video, live broadcast or similar.
• Visual images, photos, screenshots, etc.
• Other means and techniques of remote inspection recommended by CCL and accepted by the AMP.
The execution of the inspection plan in accordance with what was stipulated, covered all international rules and regulations, as well as other aspects related to technical requirements to guarantee that CCL's vessels are maintained at a high level.
The work of the company, together with the Panama Ship Registry, seeks to guarantee that the ships maintain the high level expected by their flag state, of the Carnival Cruise group.