The Ambassador and General Consul of Panama in Greece - Dean of the Embassies of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean in the Hellenic Republic (GRULAC HELLAS), hosted a luncheon with special guest the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Hellenic Republic, H.E. Mrs. Alexandra Papadopoulou.
H.E. Mrs. Papadopoulou presented the profile of her mission, as well as her achievements and goals of her functions throughout Her diplomatic and political career. The conversations between the members of GRULAC HELLAS and the Deputy Minister focused on Latin America and on topics of the current global situation, in an atmosphere of mutual appreciation and sympathy.
The members of the GRULAC HELLAS Group who attended the luncheon, were:
- H.E. Mr. Luis Alfredo Azpiazu, Ambassador of Argentina
- H.E. Mr. Paulo Roberto Caminha de Castilhos França, Ambassador of Brazil
- H.E. Mrs. Marisol Pérez Carranza, Ambassador of Chile
- H.E. Mr. Aramis Fuente Hernández, Ambassador of Cuba
- H.E. Mr. Alejandro García-Moreno Elizondo, Ambassador of Mexico
- H.E. Mrs. Julie Lymberópulos, Ambassador of Panama
- Honorable Mr. Edgar Ignacio Alvarado Salamanca, General Consul of Peru
- H.E. Mr. José Luis Pombo, Ambassador of Uruguay
- Honorable Mr. Freddy Jesús Fernández Torres, Chargé d'Affaires of Venezuela